- 79 House Democrats Vote To Keep Afghanistan War Going On Even Longer | That's My Congress on Democratic Party Political Buttons Sharpen Up Over The Years
- admin on Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect
- TaVe on Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect
- Joshua Budden on Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect
- admin on Vote Jill Stein and Rocky Anderson 2012!
Tag Archives: economy.
You’re part of the 99 percent, the majority of Americans who are sick of corporate greed, and who oppose efforts to slash our social safety net while giving special tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires, so come join the Occupy D.C. protest this week! Continue reading
When trickle-down economics works the way it’s supposed to, millionaires and billionaires are given a lot of money, and then, when the rich buy luxurious toys for themselves, the rest of us get the benefit of having the opportunity to work for the elites’ pleasure, catching what little trickles of money that we can. Continue reading
Scott Walker is trying to lower wages in Wisconsin by going after the collective bargaining rights of Wisconsin workers. For over a week straight, tens of thousands of Wisconsin residents have taken to the street in protest against this union busting campaign. Continue reading
Senator Feingold is fighting back against Barack Obama’s tax-cuts-for-billionaires surrender to Republicans. Continue reading
Liberals express fury as Barack Obama declares his support for tax cuts for billionaires. Continue reading
Paul Krugman is one of the few liberal-aligned prominent columnists who questioned Barack Obama from the beginning, rather than fawning over him as an avatar of hope. Krugman continues his questioning tradition this week, noting Obama’s ability to attach himself … Continue reading