- 79 House Democrats Vote To Keep Afghanistan War Going On Even Longer | That's My Congress on Democratic Party Political Buttons Sharpen Up Over The Years
- admin on Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect
- TaVe on Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect
- Joshua Budden on Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect
- admin on Vote Jill Stein and Rocky Anderson 2012!
Tag Archives: corporations
Justice Party presidential candidate Rocky Anderson has now joined forces with Americans Elect, a pro-corporate political party set up using Wall Street hedge funds. If you’re with the 99 Percent, Rocky Anderson doesn’t look like a candidate you can rely upon. Better to go with Green presidential candidate Jill Stein, who has been with the Occupy protests from the beginning. Continue reading
Republicans like Scott Walker and Mitch Daniels are trying to rob us of our collective bargaining rights through the labor unions that we’ve formed as a needed defense against corporate greed. On Capitol Hill, they’re giving bailouts to Wall Street and tax breaks to billionaires. Continue reading